Monday, May 12, 2008

Where Have You Been All My Life?


If anyone could tell me, it's you, TomTom.

I'm not in the habit of endorsing commercial products here, and I have no other GPS device to compare this one with. TomTom might not be the best, but it's inexpensive and portable and seems to be simple to set up and use. All I know is, having a GPS in my car might just change my life. Like, for the better. Like, I won't be calling you out of the blue to say "Listen, I was trying to find Bay Park, but now I don't know where I am...I think I'm still in Oceanside...I'm near some railroad tracks..." Yeah. I'm like that. So I have hopes, people. High ones. So far, I've only been in a car while it was on, not actually driving the car. So we'll see. I'll be trying this out. Where should I go? (Polite responses only, please.)

1 comment:

ken kugler said...

Oh the places you'll go. Dr. Seuss could tell you.
I think it is wonder that the world is now opening up and that you might discover many wonderful places.