Thursday, February 21, 2008

We Almost Missed You

The lunar eclipse last night, that is.
This is the best I could do with the point-and-shoot, but you get the idea. Thanks to brother Davo for calling at nine-fifteen to make sure we were watching; we weren't, because we thought it was at ten o'clock. Isn't that what it says here on NASA's website? I looked at it too quickly, I suppose. I guess my picture's of the partial eclipse, then, 'cause it was taken between 9:15 and 9:30, when I got cold enough and went inside.

3 comments:

Neil J Murphy said...

Maybe it was NASA in Houston; that would put them an hour behind. Either way, nice shot. I'd never have thought your flash would carry that far....

Sharon Kugler said...

Yes! I swear it WAS the flash! I took the same shot without flash and it's a faint, dark-blue blur!!
Then with the flash it's all lit up! Intellectually, I know it's not possible....but. There it is.

Anonymous said...

I like Neil's take on NASA in Houston. We will never know for sure though.